1. Housecleaning will not be a tool of procrastination. I will do it anyways and find more constructive ways of encouraging Eric to help than getting mad.
2. Planning weekly menus and ending my gratuitous grocery shopping…even though it’s such a stress-reliever.
3. Setting aside as much money as possible from every pay check.
4. Cutting down on my sugar intake and eating more fresh fruit instead.
5. Eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I typically only get two of those.
6. Researching to start an urban garden here in Dallas.
7. Figuring out how to sell my writing and pimping my dissertation to make money so I can continue getting paid to write on my own schedule.